Sunday, February 06, 2011

Skip to the Beat of my Heart




These are my Valentine's Day nails! I was looking at a lot of pictures for inspiration and I came across this image of Lady Gaga on my friend's facebook. I really liked the heart on her ring finger so I decided to give it a try. I was at Walmart today and saw a really pretty pink sparkley nail polish and it just so happened to be from the Justin Bieber collection. I thought it would be perfect for Valentine's Day so I got it. It's the Step to the Beat of my Heart polish. It's a little difficult to get the little hearts on your nail with just the brush so I used a toothpick to place them on my nails. I also used a toothpick to paint the hearts on my ring fingers. I'm sure a dotting tool would work well too, but I don't have one of them. So, this is what I came up with for my Valentine's Day nail design. It's simple and very easy to do :)

1 comment: