Monday, March 21, 2011

Purple Velvet





I haven't posted here about my new favorite shoes, and I'm in a blogging mood so I thought I might as well. Here they are. I finally got the Jessica Simpson Dany platform and I couldn't be happier with them! They are so high and comfortable and I want to wear them everywhere, everyday, every minute. They're a lot easier to walk in than one would think. Sadly, I left them at home after spring break because I figured I wouldn't be wearing them anywhere. If you are a shoe lover and/or collector then you really need to get these shoes in your collection. They are amazing! They come in black, brown, metallic silver, plum velvet, and a grey snakeskin. When I ordered mine the price was down to $48.99 plus $7.00 shipping, which was awesome compared to their price when they first came out. They were about $90, I think. The colors and sizes are starting to get pretty limited so if you want these shoes, get your butt to www.jessicasimpsoncollection.com!
Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment